Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What to do while the D300 is being repaired?

Since the main camera is off getting fixed for the next 3-6 weeks I need something to so. Yes i'll still be going out with the D70s but it just doesn't feel right. I know I know, I should be tied to my equipment but damn, I was having fun with the new D300.

So in light of that i decided to sign up for the Monthly subscription at Kelby Training and take some Photoshop classes online. I'm pretty much self taught in Photoshop so i know there is a lot to learn. Figured with was as good a time as any. I'm not sure at the quality of the classes but it looks liek a good deal. All the classes you can take for 19.95 a month. There are all of the Adobe products (well most all), some general photography classes, lighting, and others. Hopefully it will be worth it. I can't really see that it won't.

No comments: